Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Colorado!

We are heading to Colorado. Not to visit. We are moving. It is still hard to believe.

Grayson's job is moving, so we are moving.


We will be sad to say goodbye to all the good friends here, but Colorado Springs will be closer to my family, so I am very happy about that!


We should know more soon as far as a time frame, but most likely by August 1st for sure.


We are extremely grateful to have a job in this economy- especially a good one that Grayson loves.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Glad to hear you'll be closer to family, and it is beautiful there! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Karmen said...

I'm really excited for you guys to be there! I've never been to colorado, but can't wait to visit! If I come back from Germany with nothing else lined up, I may have to head down that way ;)