Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Catching Up...

It has been nearly a month since I have posted other than the video of Jude. It has been a crazy month where I have been completely off my schedule and blogging just fell by the wayside. My Grandpa died March 10th. Funerals are never easy, but it was wonderful to see family. To catch up with cousins and Aunts and Uncles that I have not gotten to see nearly enough these past few years. I am so glad that I went! I ended up getting sick the day after the funeral, so I didn't take many pictures. I mostly just laid around. It was still nice just to hang out with my family. What a great family I have! My sister, Amber, has a great blog with lots of wonderful pictures of this visit. Check it out! I can't compete. She has videos of my brother, Jesse, singing at the funeral, as well as videos of hanging out at the house. She has pictures of the whole family - all 9 made it home - and pictures of Grandpa. How we will miss his quiet presence in our lives. I trust that we will see him again and that he is at peace now.

No comments: